Every Salem Academy student takes rigorous college-preparatory courses in five Academic Core subjects (English, Mathematics, History, Science and Spanish). Salem Academy students graduate informed, articulate, proactive and ready for college.
* Extended English and Mathematics classes for students in early grades.
* Peformance-based classes in English and Mathematics at all levels to provide both remediation and challenge.
* Spanish, English-language support or academic support classes required.
* Honors and Advanced Placement courses offered for high school-aged students.
* Standards-based grading to ensure student mastery of content and skills.
* Tutoring and homework support available.