The best way that schools and families can support students is to communicate! Salem Academy creates opportunities for information to be exchanged between home and school in a number of ways:
* A weekly newsletter with articles pertaining to the academic and social life of the school (see below).
* School Family Community Team (“SFC Team”), which is Salem Academy’s parent organization, a.k.a. PTO.
* Parent-Teacher-Student Conferences held each trimester.
* Personal, automated phone calls and mass e-mailings.
* Rediker, an information management system, which provides parents/guardians access to up-to-date information on their child’s academic assignments, schedules and academic performance.
* Social Media sites: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter